Monday, September 12, 2016

welcome back to the age of jive

I'm thirty-five, which seems impossible. Also, I'm exhausted and need to go to bed immediately...I tried typing something before this and started to fall asleep as I was typing, which makes for fun (but sometimes worriying-incoherent) posts.

Anyway, I had a lovely day - I slept in a bit, watched Project Runway while doing work stuff, and then showered and went to Whole Foods to grab food for tonight. Then I got home, cleaned, call my parents, and started working on tonight's feast. I made roasted eggplant for a soup, and I made pot de creme (basically chocolate pudding, which I'll totally take). And I made roasted chicken, which came out perfectly.

I want to wax poetically about the people who attended and how much I love them, and how delighted I was with my night. But I really am falling asleep, and my bed is calling - so maybe that's a story you'll get tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: