Saturday, October 12, 2024

I love you and it's ruining my life

I had a pretty productive and fun day all in all, so I'll take it. I spent most of the day embarking on a massive cleanup project, which will be satisfying when I'm done but currently just seems like even more of a mess. I also drove my parents' gater from the shop to home, which was a nice interlude in the sun. And I helped Dad procure fried chicken gizzards, with are not my thing but at least he can get them.

This evening, [censored] and I had an unusual excursion to Des Moines to see an 8pm comedy show starring Taylor Tomlinson. It was v v funny, and I'm looking forward to seeing the special when it finally airs to see how the site evolves as she gets through more cities and practice sessions. But we loved it and it was worth going to, even if it made for a late night.

And speaking of, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: