Wednesday, October 02, 2024

it's only a matter of time

I have v little to report today - I got up, went into town to do allergy shots, grabbed a salad from the grocery store, and came home and slogged until my last meeting ended at six. Then I went out to my parents' house with an offering of some bacon wrapped steaks, which I grilled for them to go with my mom's baked potatoes (and the aforementioned salad, which had to wait for [censored] to bring because I left it in one of my many fridges).

The steaks turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself - it was my first time using that grill, although I've discussed it with my dad a bunch of times, and it was pretty nice. After we ate, I came home and packed as quickly as possible since I'm leaving tomorrow for a v quick weekend trip. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: