Monday, April 22, 2013

all your love is just a dream

Isn't it sad that I have to go to work tomorrow? No? You don't pity me? How unfortunate.

Work today was great, though; I just continue to hate on the shuttle. But once I got to work, it was all really good. Then I came home, scurried around picking stuff up, and baked some gluten-free chocolate chip scones that were ready just when my friend Theresa showed up. You haven't seen her name before, but now that she's been to my house I feel she deserves a proper name on zee blog. She's the current president of my local romance chapter, and we had been planning for ages to get together and watch Oprah's interview of JK Rowling that I still had saved on my tivo from a couple of years ago. So, she came over, I gave her the tour, and we watched the interview (with breaks in between to discuss the ridiculousness of some of it + eat scones). She discovered that Terry loves 'Vampire Diaries', so I may have lost her to my roommate, but otherwise it was all good. And Katie, the queen of my heart, texted me during this to tell me I need to get over my Napoleon fetish - which just gave me a chance to regale Theresa with fun facts about Sir Sidney Smith (aka my dream boyfriend).

Theresa left around nine, and I was tempted to go to bed straightaway, but I came upstairs and thought about writing instead. And instead, I messed around on the internet, which was a mistake since there's nothing good to be found on the internet. But now I shall sleep, and hope that tomorrow is as productive as it needs to be - goodnight!

No comments: