Saturday, April 21, 2012

i'll carry you home tonight

I took a nap this afternoon...odd, since I slept enough last night, but I suppose I understand why I was suddenly overcome with exhaustion when I woke up sick. Like, sudden onset cold with absolutely no warning. Bleh. It's no wonder I didn't get as much done today as I'd intended; I had a call with another writer this morning, and I made a delicious supper (caprese salad to go with a hamburger left over from last night), and I plotted half the gargoyle book, and I read a novella, but my email inboxes are all complete disasters and I'm stressing about Nick and Ellie. But then, I'm always stressing...what else is new?

That's really all I have to report; I decided to make this a hermit weekend, and I'm following through on that intention, although now I suspect it's the illness that will make me a hermit rather than any sort of virtuous desire to get some work done. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow, but we shall see...goodnight!

No comments: