Saturday, May 24, 2014

rocky mountain high

Sadly this must needs be brief; I'm typing on my phone and am also sleepy, and my hosts have promised that their child will wake me up. Luckily she is adorable, and so I may not have to murder her.

But I made it to Denver in one piece, although the turbulence on the way in tried to kill me (or at least my bladder). That was after slogging excessively all day, including meetings with two different directors, followed by a coworker actually following me into the bathroom, then downstairs, then into the parking lot, continuing to talk as I said I needed to leave immediately for the airport. Tanks. Traffic sucked, but I made it just in time to eat something before boarding.

And now, after a delightful late night of conversation with Katie and James that may not feel delightful in the morning, I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: