Friday, May 23, 2014

you make me feel so alive

I meant to go to bed an hour ago, but I had a lot to do before going to be - mostly packing for the impromptu trip I'm taking to Denver tomorrow, as well as doing some work for the day job and eating some pad thai at ten p.m. when I realized I hadn't really had dinner. Oops. But I probably should have slept; while my cold isn't as bad as it was yesterday, that's because I stayed home today and got nine hours of sleep last night, while tonight I will only get seven-ish and must go in early to do the stuff I didn't finish today. Damn.

But today was good despite my illness; I ran an ad for the promotion of SCOTSMEN at $0.99 today and the book is now at #32 on Amazon, #9 on B&N, and #39 on Apple. YAY. The rankings will tail off quickly, of course, but hopefully the thousands of people who bought it today will go on to read the next books. A girl can dream. And now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: