Saturday, November 01, 2014

this woman is my destiny

I very wisely stayed home today, but even I think I might have been a bit too hermity. In my defense, it was raining for most of the day and I think I might be getting sick, and I had a lot of work to do. But since Terry ordered pizza for lunch and I ordered thai for supper, the only times I left the house were to go downstairs and greet the delivery guys. Oh, and I spent another twenty minutes tearing my car apart looking for the beeper that someone at work put in my car - it's now cleaner than it's been in years since I threw away everything nonessential, but the beeping persists. Lol.

The rest of the day was fine, although I didn't sleep that well last night and so was dragging a bit today. I got some important work done, then procrastinated on other important work by making an entirely unnecessary video to convince my coworkers to vote on the offsite idea that I'd like them to vote on (which may be moot, since I'm the one who's tallying the results, but I'd like to believe that my integrity will result in a democratic outcome rather than the military coup I'm considering). I had intended to write tonight, but I was sick of staring at screens and tired in general, so I reread a Kresley Cole book and dreamed of Paris instead.

And now, sadly, I must sleep if I'm to get anything done tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: