Wednesday, November 26, 2014

i'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake

First, allow me to say, if you haven't figured it out already, that all entries in Hawaii are typed on my phone. So if you see weird typos, don't assume I'm failing to shower you with my usual attention to detail!

Second, today was again incredibly lazy. Heather and I had breakfast, and then I laid out by the pool for a couple of hours, daydreamed about Rafe, and contemplated life. Then I had a spa treatment, which was completely perfect. Heather had gotten a couple as well, and we rendezvoused in the quiet room after and chatted until we were ready to leave. Then we had an early dinner/drinks in the lounge before coming back to the room and reading - I finished the latest Kresley Cole book, which I'd been looking forward to for four years and so was, sadly, a bit disappointed by.

But now I'm going to continue my relaxation and go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: