Tuesday, November 25, 2014

or it can be over, or we can just leave it here

Today was exactly the repeat of yesterday that I had hoped for - I got nine hours of sleep instead of five, I didn't drink enough to get dehydrated, and it was all v wonderful. Heather and I had breakfast together, and then I took a walk (shorter than it probably should have been, but I felt smug anyway) before putting on my swimsuit, dousing myself in sunscreen, and worshipping Apollo.

That continued throughout the day, with a bit of reading (about Charlemagne, because I'm a dork), some drinking of pina coladas some pool time, some lunch, and a whole lot of listening to music and letting my thoughts wander. I came in around five (with only a bit of burn on my chest, which is a miracle), took a short, read, curled my hair, and generally got ready.

Our destination tonight was Nick's Fish Market, with was awesome - my snapper was perfect, and the wine was delightful. And the company was awesome too, of course. But now I feel like sleeping so I can hit the relaxation even harder tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: