Sunday, November 30, 2014

i guess that's deja vu

Another rainy, boring (for you) day that left me feeling v. content with how much I got done and what I'm up to in general. Yes, that's a sentence fragment - clearly I'm not ready to start writing Rafe and Octavia's story yet. I slept until eightish, took care of some stuff online, got dressed, chatted with [censored], and then went out into the rain to get a manicure (so wonderful, so unnecessary). After I was properly painted, I grabbed lunch, then came home and worked on stuff all afternoon. This mostly consisted of taking care of tings in and around my desk; I'm still not through my horribly massive to-do list, but I'm happy with what I got done today.

I had intended to be social tonight (and I actually had three potential plans, which is three more than I usually have), but I was committed to hanging out with Terry since she's going to NYC tomorrow. However, she's also deathly ill, so we had a v. low-key evening and stayed close to home so she could recuperate. And when we were done catching up, I gave up on the idea of being more productive (see: attempting to be kinder to myself, Day 1) and instead put some face products on my skin and read a book for the last thirty minutes.

But even though it's only nine p.m., I'm going to go to bed and hope that I can miraculously readjust to my weird early-to-bed, early-to-rise ways from pre-vacation - as bad as the commute has been, getting up super early is my only hope. Goodnight!

No comments: