Tuesday, August 25, 2026

saltwater

I have been pushing hard on productivity before I hit an inevitable wall - but hopefully I don't hit it tomorrow, because I still have some tings I want to get done this week. Yesterday I slogged all day, said goodbye to [censored], hung out on my balcony, ate some leftover steak with a baked potato, and then did some work until about midnight.

Today was more of the same - I slept a little later in deference to last night's late night, but then I got up, wrote before work, took a shower, and slogged all day. When I was done, I cleaned up the kitchen, sat on my balcony for an hour, and then made dinner - a variation of the shrimp alfredo that I sometimes make, although I used some gf cheese tortellini that I'd picked up at whole foods instead of fettuccine, and I added spinach since [censored] isn't around to be poisoned. It turned out quite well, and I have leftovers for tomorrow, so that's exciting.

When I was done eating, I came upstairs, changed into sweats, and wrote until now. And now I need to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: