I have had nothing to report the last few days - I have just been working, and occasionally writing or journaling, and occasionally checking on my gardens. It didn't help that it was cloudy and/or rainy most of the week, which always messes with my mood.
But I celebrated a solo day in my house on Tuesday by making eight pounds of carnitas - perhaps more carnitas than is strictly necessary for one person (or for two people when one of them doesn't like pork), but I was happy to have it. And work has been fine overall, although it's always tempting to run away. And I had a fun catch-up with my friend Alex from my last stint at the goog - I apparently haven't been back to Boulder in almost three years, which I need to rectify asap.
But now I need to go to bed - goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment