I did nothing noteworthy today - I had too many meetings to enable me to get anything done, so I mostly just slogged. And then I spent the evening making dinner (which is perhaps overstating the effort, since it was quite easy) - I marinated some skirt steak, made some spanish rice, and then grilled the skirt steak in a race against both floods and wasps (floods because it rained twenty minutes after I was done grilling; wasps because the grill started to smoke out a nest of wasps hanging from my eaves, which was not a helpful development).
But the skirt steak turned out quite well, and I sliced it thinly so that [censored] and I could eat it with rice and beans and sour cream and salsa. I sat around for quite awhile after, but then I cleaned up the kitchen, came upstairs, attempted to journal, and started to fall asleep. So I think it's time for bed - goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment