Saturday, August 15, 2026

do you know the muffin man

I am running out of lyrics, which makes it hard to motivate myself to blog since coming up with a title is half the battle. I suppose I could get AI to help me with this, but that seems like a silly use of resources - but I supposed I have used resources in worse ways, so idk.

Yesterday I was v. v. productive at work, and then I made chicken orzo pasta for dinner before watching some tv with [censored] and finishing a book (MONSTER OF A LAND, which I quite enjoyed). So, after those feats of productivity, it's not really a surprise that I was somewhat useless today, although I had had higher hopes for myself. I did do some writing, and some messing around with various online tasks. I also consulted with [censored] at various points on the improvements he is making to the garage - [censored] hung cabinets today, which he had built, which is significantly more effort than I put into such things. But they look good and it will be great to have some counter space in the garage, so everything is coming up Sara.

Beyond that, I also did some checking up on my gardens (I am about to be inundated in peppers, and I hope I am similarly inundated in tomatoes). I sat outside for approximately twenty minutes but it was too hot even to sit in the shade. And I purged my bathroom storage to get rid of various expired or disliked skincare and cosmetics, which felt good.

When evening rolled around, [censored] and I went out to Mom's for dinner. She made v. tasty fried potatoes and baked beans, and I grilled hamburgers, and it was all good. And now I need to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: