I have been slogging, quite diligently, so week, which makes me start to believe a crash is imminent because I rarely string this many highly productive days together. Yesterday I slogged, and then I talked to Tanya (whom I haven't talked to in months), and it was good to talk to her since in many ways we have very similar lives. Then I slogged all day before meeting Bonita for a margarita - we were supposed to meet Brenda too, but she's busy installing the mastodon exhibit at the museum. When I got home last night, I procrastinated, ate takeout from the Mexican place, and talked to [censored].
Today was a relentless slog too - but I signed off at six, sat on my balcony with some wine, and then made a mid (but okay) dinner of chicken breasts and sweet corn. Then, [censored] and I watched Conan's podcast with Taylor Tomlinson, which was quite excellent and thought provoking. And now I must go to sleep - goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment