I had a reasonably good day, although I fear I might be getting sick - which often happens after these team super spreader events, but I hope I'm wrong. I woke up at 6:30 and spent the morning working from the hotel - first catching up on some work while drinking coffee in the lobby, and then taking three hours of video calls from my room. Somewhere in there, I ordered a gluten free bagel with salmon and cream cheese on doordash, and it went a long way to sustain me.
I thought about staying in my room and resting the rest of the afternoon, but I convinced myself that I was just experiencing allergies and so ubered to the office. Sadly this did not make me feel better. So I ended up cancelling my dinner plans tonight, which was a real bummer, and doing a bunch of work instead (a bummer that I'm used to).
But now I need to sleep and hopefully stave off whatever is lurking - goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment