Monday, September 21, 2026

I thought you were gonna catch me

No blog tonight - I was up and slogging by sevenish (with free coffee in the lobby), and I worked straight through until 4:30 (including a site visit to a place where we're having an event next year, which went well despite some backseat driving on my part when a teammate drove us to the location (although my backseat driving was perhaps warranted?)).

Then I took a break to sneak out and get a mani/pedi at my favorite nail place. It was long overdue, since my last nail salon visit was when I came here in July and snuck away to see them on that trip. Then I lured Chandlord here so that we could grab Thai food across the street from my hotel. We properly caught up and debriefed on seeing each other yesterday, which was great. Then I came back to my hotel and worked until I started involuntarily falling asleep, so it's time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: