I had a v nice day in the city of sin. I got up in time to journal before work, and then I showered and took a meeting from the hotel before grabbing a waymo to work (so I could take another meeting from the car without issues). When I got to work I had many meetings, and some chicken and hummus, and a v tasty iced coffee (which I enjoyed during my favorite meeting of the week).
When I was done with meetings, I skipped out early to meet Claudia for happy hour at Waterbar. This was the perfect happy hour location for us since we were able to share two dozen oysters and some fries, and we each had two glasses of wine, and the bill was surprisingly cheap for SF (but still expensive compared to ten years ago, or to Iowa). We had an excellent time catching up, and I got to see photos of her child (who continues to be one of the cutest children ever), so that was all a delight.
When we were done, I walked Claude to the ferry, caught an Uber to my hotel, and packed in advance of my departure tomorrow. I should have done more work, but I wasn't feeling it, so I vegged instead. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment