Thursday, March 08, 2007

bleh

I can't think of a title, and I need to go to bed. Today was a decent day, although work was a bit stressful; I feel like I have a lot to learn to be an outstanding people manager, and I don't feel like I have enough time to actually learn everything, which is annoying. If I'm in a new situation, I like to learn everything I can before I have to start acting, and in this case I was just sort of thrown in--I feel like I'm learning to swim after being tossed into a twenty-foot-deep pool with my hands tied behind my back. I also now have twenty people reporting to me, which is an increase of exactly twenty from how many people were reporting to me about five weeks ago. So, there's lots to do, lots to learn, lots to stress about, etc. At least I'm not bored, though!

I did make it home tonight in time to watch 'Lost', which I thought was great tonight; I'm definitely hooked at least through the end of the season. I should go to bed, though; I have to work tomorrow, and I also have a meeting with my CPA, so that's all v. exciting. Goodnight!

1 comment:

~Wamp said...

I've got stacks of management textbooks sitting around that I've really never read, so let me know if you need them. :D