Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i'll be the one to make you crawl

Michael - do you wish that you had never turned me on to Placebo's new CD? Or are you just glad that I stopped quoting James?

I had a decent day at work, in which I had a fun lunch with Alaska Matt. Then, I followed my slogging with dinner with Arod--we first went to Target to buy decorations for a coworker's desk for her birthday, then ate on campus (my work campus, not Stanford campus). After I dropped her back off at her building, I went back to mine, took care of ~30 minutes of work, and decorated my coworker's desk with streamers, garland, confetti, etc. Then I came home, looked for airfare for all of the trips I'm making in the next two months (and in particular my trip to Dublin in April and my trip to Zach's wedding in May), and am now exhausted.

Tomorrow doesn't look too awful, but I think I'm both sick and stressed--sick because I've developed my infamous cough (which makes me feel like I'm suffocating/drowning all the time), stressed (I'm guessing) because I've had a smashing headache all day that neither Advil nor Tylenol could resolve. But, things are getting better at work, and tomorrow night I get to go wine-tasting/eating at Tamarine, which I love, so that will be fun. Now, though, I should really go to sleep!

No comments: