Tuesday, March 20, 2007

take the old spice challenge

Man, I love my blackberry--they're called crackberries for a reason. Mine is even better because it's a luscious crimson. I was able to check my email while I was waiting for some coworkers at a restaurant for lunch, which made me feel very stylish and professional. Lunch was pretty tasty too; I've never been to La Fiesta in Mountain View, but it turns out to be spectacular. I ate a ton of chips and some tasty enchiladas for lunch, then just wanted to crawl into a food coma, but instead managed to rally and work for a long time. I came home around 8:30 and took a break to eat a peanut butter sandwich and read part of 'Consumer Reports' - it's the automotive edition, and since I've vaguely been thinking about buying a new car, I decided to pick up the magazine.

Wow, this post is utterly lame - I'm sorry! I've just spent too much time working tonight, so my brain is kind of mush. But, my work email inbox is down to only 32 emails that require action - sadly, most of those actions are time-intensive, but this is the closest I've come to feeling caught up in a v. long time. Granted, I have at least a hundred tasks in my online listmaker, but I haven't seen the bottom of my inbox in about six months, so this is v. v. exciting. And on that pathetic note, it's time for bed!

No comments: