Friday, September 27, 2013

can't you feel my heartbeat running away

I have officially become old. I'm going to ginto bed before 10:30 so that I can get up early and write. Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me either. Today was v productive, though, and I want to keep up my momentum. I slogged all day from home, then got my bangs trimmed and my brows waxed, then bought groceries so I can continue to feed myself. Later, I had drinks with Tom to talk about writing and life, which was great - but I had two double shots of Baileys on the rocks, which was about two more shots than I should have had. And I was so late getting home that I missed my opportunity to have dinner with Terry, which is a shame since I was going to con her into having a steak. So she went out with another friend and I stayed home and ate frozen enchiladas like the winner I am.

And now that I've fallen asleep while trying to write in my journal, I think it's time to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: