Wednesday, September 04, 2013

my feet are still sore, my back is on the fringes

I should have gone to bed when I was tempted to two hours ago...stupid. Today was totally fine, but I'm in the middle of my writing hangover, which means that thinking is difficult and the last thing I want to do is stare at a screen. Sadly, I had to work, and I also had to write tonight (there is a scene I didn't finish that I want to insert for my editor), so I slogged all day, then came back to the evil city and went to my favorite French bistro, where they very efficiently plied me with steak and wine while I wrote some sexytimes.

The day wasn't all work, though - I had a delightful lunch with Chandlord, who helped me to eat less by spilling her water all over me and my half-eaten plate of food. Tanks! And I listened to music and stared out the window all the way home on the shuttle, which was good for my relaxation even if it wasn't good for my to-do list. And now I'm going to go to bed, wake up, and work from home in the morning, which hopefully means I'll get some stuff done. Goodnight!

No comments: