Tuesday, September 24, 2013

i want to be the sand inside her hourglass

I should have gone to bed an hour ago and shut off my laptop an hour before that, but clearly I have failed. Today was fine, but I missed my eight a.m. meeting because the bus took longer than I thought it would. Then I had to sit through a three and a half hour training on discrimination in the workplace, which was much more entertaining than it sounds since zee company pays a very very entertaining lawyer to deliver it. Then I had an afternoon full of meetings, met with the little boss, and left the office a little before six to have a friendship renewal dinner with Tolu and Jane.

When I got home, I had grand plans to write, but I got sucked into watching 'The Voice' with Terry and her sister. And now, I'm spent. Hopefully tomorrow yields a bit more me-time, in the form of time to actually do stuff on my many and varied to-do lists and possibly take some time to write as well. Goodnight!

No comments: