Monday, September 23, 2013

heaven's got a plan for you

I'm trying something new and trying to avoid screens for an hour before going to bed, so I'm blogging earlier than usual - you'll just have to trust that I made it into bed after this, which I know is a dicey proposition. Today was excellent, though; I worked out with Alyssa, slogged very diligently until sometime after six (with a break to have lunch with Jason, one of my old coworkers), took the bus home, ate some leftover steak (dinner of champions), and then worked on a bit of romance novel stuff until now. Yes, I know that's all v. boring. But then, I lead a v. boring life, when I'm not being oh-so-glamorous (which happens far less than it will when I'm the octogenarian I was born to be).

And now, I'm going to turn off zee computer and discover what I can do in an hour without screens - I'm expecting something miraculous that will probably end up just being boring. Goodnight!

No comments: