Friday, March 06, 2009

hey there baby, i could use just a little help

Actually, I don't like accepting help, as anyone who's ever known me likely recognizes. It's amazing I've gotten as far as I have without having a heart attack. I saw my tax lady tonight, and when she saw me, she commented not once, but twice, about how good I looked (including the word 'pretty', which was strange), because the last time she saw me was during the mad scramble when I was leaving my job last year and packing up to move cross-country, and that was at the tail-end of the most stressful work year of my life. So I mean, it's a good thing I look better, but I am still worried because I feel myself slipping back into that awful abyss, and I need to be careful that I don't end up looking like a zombie again. A zombie covered in glitter, of course, but a zombie nonetheless.

Nothing particularly exciting happened, though, and I worked from 8pm-11pm after I got home from seeing the tax lady, so I'm more than ready for bed. But it looks like I'll get through all the major action items before vacation, so I don't think I'll need to check in at all while I'm gone. YAY. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

S-

Been having trouble with e-mail and may not have received one you sent me. Could you re-send? thanks!

Have fun in Hawai'i,
Jan