Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i'll cut my hair and change my name

This isn't even a four minute post. I wanted to go to bed two hours ago, and probably should have; I had meetings straight from 8am to 5pm, with another event for almost two hours after that with some visiting managers. But instead, I sent out the one email that I absolutely had to send, then spent 45 minutes watching an episode of Craig Ferguson while painting my fingernails. His guest was the guy who plays Sheldon on 'Big Bang Theory', and the actor was as ridiculous in person as he is on the show, so that was quite funny.

I have nothing else to report; I was going to joke that I'm brain dead after an exhausting day, but that's not so funny given what happened with Natasha Richardson this week. So, I'll just express that I'm too tired to write more and leave it at that. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PBS had a program hosted by Frank McCort about the Pubs of Dublin. He took us on a tour of pubs frequented by Joyce, Yeats, Behan, etc. One glaring omission was Dublin Pubs frequented by S. Ramsey.

A good writer is never too tired, too drunk maybe, but never too tired.