Sunday, March 08, 2009

come on ride that train

I almost forgot to blog tonight, which would have been totally criminal! I'm in Maui, with Katie (aka the queen of my heart), and we are having a fabulous time. It's cloudy and raining, but the island is gorgeous regardless. We got upgraded to a full ocean-view room, we have a kickin' silver convertible, and we had the most fantastic dinner (with pre-dinner cocktails while we waited) at some sushi place recommended by a guy that chatted Katie up on the plane. Seriously, it may have been some of the best sushi I've ever had -- and we spent some quality time catching up and teasing each other as per usual.

I'm going to go to bed right now; we're getting up early tomorrow to do the road to Hana, and I've also been up for nineteen hours, so it's definitely time to sleep. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a note to let everyone know things are good in Venray, Holland. A little rainy today - but still will take a walk to the "city" center. Yesterday we made a trip to Brussels. We did not have mussels in Brussels. Did not have Brussel sprouts or a belgian waffle. But did see the Mannequin Pis. Later.