Monday, April 19, 2010

desh is dead (again)

So I've watched part of "Ocean's Thirteen", most of "The Bourne Identity", and 1.5 of "The Bourne Ultimatum" twice tonight -- I haven't been paying close attention to the second viewing of "Ultimatum", but I love these movies. Bourne is just so completely badass -- I would love to be 1/100th as competent as he is, even though I have no plans to flip out and kill anybody. But even if I could just have his spatial skills so that I could navigate through unfamiliar buildings with ease, I would be thrilled.

I had a pretty good day; I got plenty of sleep, took my time getting ready this morning, went to Samovar and did some writing (in the midst of the most gorgeous day in recent memory), came home, talked to my parents, and painted my toenails a luscious red while watching TV and sitting in front of the fan with Adit. Omar randomly showed up, and we watched some of "Ultimatum" with him (up until the point where Bourne killed Desh in Tangiers). Then, we went to Chow for dinner, which was entertaining. Omar left after dinner to go to a concert, and Adit and I came home and watched the rest of "Ultimatum" and last week's episode of "Project Runway". Adit then left to go to the glorious south bay, and I sort of inadvertently ended up watching "Ultimatum" again because it was playing again when I stopped watching the recorded programs.

Anyway, this post was totally boring and useless -- I'm sorry. Clearly, watching 5+ hours of TV did terrible things for my memory (unless it's still suffering the after-effects of my journey to Tuscany). So, I'm going to go to bed and hope for the best tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: