Sunday, April 11, 2010

kiss me goodbye, i'm defying gravity

I want to blog all about the workshop that I attended today - I spent eight hours learning about using screenwriting techniques in fiction, and I also met a lot of v. nice women who may actually suck me into joining a local chapter of romance writers. However, I had to get up at six a.m. to make it up to Santa Rosa for the retreat, and when I got home, I spent some time procrastinating with Adit (some people call him the cat) before doing work for the day job for a couple of hours. Yes, it's ridiculous that I stayed in on a Saturday night to work, but since I had to get this stuff to the big boss before she gets on a plane tomorrow morning, and since I want to devote all day tomorrow to writing, I didn't have much choice.

Now, though, I'm going to go to sleep so that I can get up and write tomorrow - goodnight! And happy (slightly early - although I guess it started an hour and a half ago in Iowa) to Aunt Becky!

No comments: