Sunday, July 18, 2010

into the afterlife of you and me

I'm falling asleep over my keyboard again, which is a good sign that I need to keep this brief and go to bed. In fact, I'm making up words as I type this, which is a v. bad thing, and not something that I want to subject you to. Suffice it to say that the technician from the cable-company-who-must-not-be-named arrived and hooked up my tivo, I then drove up to the city and had lunch with Tammy, Shedletsky, and Daniel. Tammy then dragged me to the San Francisco Zoo, which was loads of fun, and then we went shopping and had coffee before parting ways.

After dropping off Tammy, I went straight at Limon for Javier's 30th birthday party. A good time was had by all, although I bailed at ten p.m. when dinner was over and the epic pub crawl was about to begin. I need to be in peak writing form tomorrow, and that means getting some sleep tonight so that I'm not falling asleep all over everything.

I'll give more details tomorrow, but I'm seriously falling asleep -- goodnight!

No comments: