Saturday, September 04, 2010

i get by with a little help from my friends

Today was a lovely, somewhat lazy day. I made it into work around ten (after blowdrying my bangs and pulling the rest into a ponytail - clearly my attempts to keep up with my hair style are already failing), and slogged until 3:15. This might seem like a short day, but since the big boss was only there from 12:30 to 3, I was totally fine; we were all recovering from the offsite, so it was pretty slow even though next week is going to be extremely chaotic.

But, I left at 3:15 to pick up Terry from the San Jose airport; she's in town for the weekend, and currently trying to fall asleep while I write this, so I'll have to keep it brief. We went straight from the airport to Fiesta del Mar Too in downtown Palo Alto, where we hung out for over three hours, eating, drinking, and making merry. Several different people stopped by to see her, ending with Chris and Natasha, which was lovely since I adore them. Then, Terry and I came back to my place and talked for a couple of hours, before watching an episode of "Big Bang Theory" while getting ready for bed. Now, it's time to sleep; I intend to write tomorrow morning while Terry goes to the gym and gets a haircut, so I need to make sure I wake up. Goodnight!

Daily word count: 0 (0% of goal)
Productive time: --
RescueTime productivity rating: -- (global average: 0.34)

No comments: