Tuesday, December 20, 2011

in december drinking horchata

No horchata here, unless Diet Mountain Dew is a new horchata flavor. I accomplished quite a bit today, despite myself; I woke up at eleven, showered, did some work, ate a late lunch (salami and cheese and a banana, since I was scrounging for sans-gluten foodstuffs and it was the best I could do without cooking anything), watched some Nate Berkus, then proofread, then wrapped presents until suppertime. My mother made a bunch of deliciousness (pepper steak, which is steak roasted with green peppers, tomatoes, and onions; baked potatoes; corn; and the last of the jello salad from Saturday), and then [censored] and I watched an episode of Doctor Who.

My familial obligations thus fulfilled, I spent the last few hours finishing the proofreading, since I promised my agent I would have it back to her in the morning. I also started working on a questionnaire for my publicist, but since I'm super wordy, it's slow going. So, I think I shall go to bed and work on it in the morning (or, more likely, afternoon, since it's almost four a.m. here, which means I will sleep until noon). Goodnight!

No comments: