Thursday, December 22, 2011

to dungeons deep and caverns old

I've got nothing to report today...I woke up around ten (shocking, I know), showered, ate some chili, and went with my mother to Centerville to finish Christmas shopping and buy groceries. Centerville has stoplights, so that was pretty exciting.

After we bought groceries, we came home, and I thought about writing, but I took a nap instead. Then we ate supper (fajitas, and my mom bought corn tortillas in a nod to my gluten-free-ness -- she's tried quite hard, which has been v. lovely of her), I watched some "Criminal Minds", and then I came downstairs and alternated between plotting out the next few scenes of zee romance novel and reading up on the latest "Hobbit" gossip until now. And even though it's super early (1:15am), I'm going to go to bed and hope for better writing vibes tomorrow. Goodnight!

[and also, happy birthday to Jessica! Yay for being old!]

No comments: