Wednesday, December 21, 2011

there and back again

OMG THERE'S A TRAILER FOR THE HOBBIT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0k3kHtyoqc

that is all.

Okay, maybe that's not all, although really, that's the most exciting thing that happened today. I woke up late, as expected, took a shower, and then drank a smoothie while making my favorite black bean chili so that I'll have something non-gluteny to eat for lunch the next few days. Then, I spent the rest of the day working; I didn't write, but I completed a questionnaire for the publicist I'm hiring (that she'll use to determine publicity angles and to fashion into FAQs, author pages, etc.) that turned into eighteen pages of freeform answers to all her questions. It was quite exhausting, and I'm glad I'm done with it, since it had been hanging over my head.

Of course, I didn't work nonstop; I took a break to have supper (hamburgers with hamburger gravy), and I wasn't maximally productive after supper because I was working while watching NCIS, NCIS:LA, and Unforgettable in the background (yay CBS). And I discovered the new Hobbit trailer, which I've been quite restrained about, since I've only watched it a couple of times. But now I really need to go to bed; I'm going to Centerville with my mom to finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow, and that means I should probably wake up before noon -- I'm aiming for ten a.m. Goodnight!

No comments: