Monday, February 10, 2014

don't hang yourself with a celibate rope

I don't have time to blog tonight - I have to get up at six, which means I must sleep right now if I want to feel rested in the morning. Today was fine, though; I worked from home, which was good for my stress level even if I didn't get as much done as I had hoped (does that refrain sound familiar?).

But I stopped beating myself up long enough to meet up with Kathia, where I wrote three slow and brutally hard-fought pages. But I think things may be unlocking themselves so the pain was worth it. Then I bought groceries, came home, and ate the stuff I bought in the deli section rather than forcing myself to cook. And in a sign that I'm still tired and not fully recovered, I'm going to bed even before Olympics coverage ends for the night -,goodnight!

No comments: