Thursday, February 13, 2014

man in motion

I'm beyond tired - having one night in the week where I only get six hours of sleep is enough to wreck me for the rest of it. Today was fine; I worked out with Alyssa, had a bunch of meetings, had lunch with some people I started with at the day job ten and a half years ago (crazy), had some more meetings, and came home relatively early to beat traffic. Once I got here, I should have worked on day job stuff, but instead I started working on my taxes for 2013 (not exactly my favorite task) while watching last night's Olympic coverage. It's only nine p.m. now, but I think I'm going to go to bed without watching tonight - I believe I shall work from home tomorrow, so maybe I can watch some of it in the morning while working on monkeyish tasks. But for now, I shall bid you adieu!

No comments: