Wednesday, February 19, 2014

wild thing...you make my heart sing

I'm exhausted and falling asleep over my tablet, so I shall keep this brief. I had a totally annoying day at work, but it was redeemed by dimmer and some Olympics watching with Tammy and Daniel. We went to Des Amis because I love that place, as anyone who has ever read my blog knows. Then we watched snowboard cross and bobsled and skiing until Tammy and I were both falling asleep and Daniel decided it was time for them to go home.

So, it was lovely to see her, even if I'm way tired now. I blame work - I was so swamped that I still went to train with Alyssa but I didn't have time to shower after, so I went straight back to work and sat on meetings in my workout clothes and stench all afternoon. But I took a relatively early shuttle home and showered before dinner so I didn't embarrass Tammy's delicate sensibilities. And now I must go to bed - goodnight!

1 comment:

Censored said...

Did you see this article?

http://www.theonion.com/articles/emergency-crews-attempt-to-rescue-olympic-figure-s,35313/ (or click my name)