Tuesday, April 28, 2015

before you came into my life i missed you so bad

The countdown feels like it's speeding up...or maybe that's because I took some time this morning to write out my to-do list on paper, and it's rather intense. So today was necessarily more productive than yesterday, which was a good thing. I got to campus by 7:20am and worked on day job stuff until 8:30ish, at which point I grabbed breakfast with Dave (and was v. confused by some unexpected changes to the condiments lineup, which resulted in strawberry jam instead of salsa with my breakfast potatoes). Then I did some more work, had a bunch of meetings, grabbed salad for lunch (and saw several of my favorite people having lunch without me...bitches have moved on), and then slogged all afternoon.

But the slogging had to stop around four so that I could take my car to Mountain View for a smog test (which I luckily noticed was required before I decided to leave the country and just pay the registration online the last day). It seems like a scam, since it took the guy three minutes, but whatever. Then I browsed Books Inc for a little bit before seeing my eye doctor and settling on ordering soft contacts for the year. And then I drove home, thought about hooking up my tv but gave up on that immediately, ate some leftover soup, and generally lazed about until now.

And now I must sleep; I need to be equally productive tomorrow, if not moreso, but I have meetings that won't be denied. Goodnight!

No comments: