Thursday, April 02, 2015

i've got some edges that scratch

I have more work to do tonight, but I'm too tired and am going to go to bed instead. Since I'm leaving for Tahoe tomorrow morning, haven't packed, and also want to leave my laptop and work phone at home to avoid distractions, I'm kind of screwed...but at this point, sleep is more important than the remaining stuff on my list (but then, I would say that, since I'm exhausted).

But today wasn't all bad...just a lot of talking with a lot of people, which drained me to the dregs. I did an orientation for my new apartment building at eight, drove to MTV, grabbed breakfast, had meetings straight from ten to three, and then had a team event at a bar in MTV from 3-6:30. The team event was super fun - but between the event and having to spend an hour and a half driving people home after, I'm wrecked on the people side...

But it's all fine, since I'm leaving it all behind tomorrow so that I can spend seven days writing. Wish me luck with that - goodnight!

No comments: