Thursday, October 15, 2015

they are the hunters, we are the foxes

My internet is v inconveniently down on a night when I need to get a lot of stuff done, so I'm typing this on my ipad and hoping the internet comes back in the morning before I need to leave for Tahoe. But today was good - I got my car checked out by the repair shop and decided to keep it until next Friday, so I'm driving it to Tahoe. Then I came home and walked to the Embarcadero to have lunch with Gyre. I hadn't seen him in a couple of months, and we made the unusual step of paying for lunch at an awesome sushi place rather than eating free food (which was totally fine with me).

So, we caught up for a couple of hours, and then he went back to the office and I went to the Ferry Building, where I had a glass of wine while brainstorming. Then I came home, took a nap, and spent the evening doing stuff to get ready for my trip.

And now I need to sleep - I'm excited about my writing retreat, and I have grand plans for it. Goodnight!

No comments: