Thursday, June 23, 2016

london calling

After many hours of working on book stuff + following the brexit news on twitter, I think I need to go to bed immediately. Today was pretty delightful despite the work and chaos, though. I slept until ten, and then I spent the morning talking to my dad about websites and graphics and other fun topics. In the early afternoon, I was going to shower and work, but then [censored] showed up unexpectedly, so I hung out in the kitchen and talked to him for quite awhile.

But eventually, I did go out onto the patio and play around with my planner and take care of some marketing activities. I stopped in time for dinner (beef stroganoff, which was yummy). But then, I had no desire to watch any fine CBS programming, so I spent a few hours formatting the Rafe and Octavia's print book. There's a chance it can come out on the same day as the ebook, although I'm cutting it close - but I managed to get it formatted and uploaded tonight, so now I have to wait for a proof copy so I can approve it before the day.

So, that task was v. necessary, but now my eyes are tired and I should give my hands a break from the keyboard. Goodnight!

No comments: