Friday, January 20, 2017

i got high as your expectations

I'm falling asleep while I'm trying to type this, so I'm not going to keep typing - but despite waking up at four a.m. due to jetlag and falling down too many internet rabbit holes, I got a lot of writing done this afternoon. And even though it rained most of the day, it was still gorgeous - with the breeze, it was actually pleasant in the workspace of the hotel, so I spent some quality time enjoying the rain while sipping tea and working on my book.

And then I went out for dinner - some guy named Clayton showed up here this week and seems funny (and likely gay, so don't read between the lines here), so we went to Pacha Mama (which I've already been to twice, but it merits repeat visits). There was a live band, which was way too loud/annoying, but otherwise it was just as good tonight. The German guys showed up a few minutes after us, so they joined our table, and then when we were all basically finished eating, another girl named Sarah showed up, so she joined us too. Zee Germans went home after that, but Sarah, Clayton and I had a great time hanging out.

But now I'm really really sleepy - goodnight!

No comments: