Monday, January 02, 2017

in the waiting line

Nothing of interest to report - I slept late (because I stayed up late), spent my coffee time talking to my mom, and then spent most of the afternoon prepping for my trip. I have to run a bunch of errands tomorrow, so I was getting ready for that, since several of those errands involve paperwork. And all the other stuff I did was highly boring to you, although important to me (mostly looking at tickets from Bali to London, since I suspect I need proof of onward journey when I land in Bali, but I didn't pull the trigger on any of them).

I took a break for supper (mostly leftovers, but with fresh potatoes because that's how my mom rolls), and I also watched 'Scorpion' before returning to my laptop and doing some more stuff. But now I should go to bed, hope that I can fall asleep despite going to bed 2-3hrs earlier than I have been, and set my alarm for a more grownup hour in the morning - goodnight!

No comments: