Sunday, January 08, 2017

waves, waves, waves

No time to blog tonight...I spent allll day packing for my trip, since I leave Iowa tomorrow (sniff). I also said hello/goodbye to my grandmother (who was surprised to see me, since she has forgotten Christmas - sniff again), and said [censored] to [censored]. And I had supper with my parents - it was quiet without [censored], but he doesn't like [censored] and we had tenderloins without him, so I suppose that was a good thing.

And I should say that packing my suitcase didn't take all day - it was organizing the rest of the stuff in my room and making sure that everything is squared away before leaving that turned it all into chaos. But I'm close to the end...but not close enough to allow for sleeping in in the morning, since I have to leave for the airport around 10:15. Wish me luck with that - goodnight!

No comments: