Monday, November 27, 2017

i'm gonna stand by you

I need to go to bed RIGHT NOW - I have to leave for the airport in eleven hours, and I haven't packed and I also need to do a bunch of work in the morning. Lol. But today was mildly relaxing (I laid in bed reading news until ten) and also moderately productive (four loads of laundry, an office that is mostly organized, a semi-complete Christmas list, and a bunch of other tasks resolved). I didn't leave the house, but I did talk to my parents (as usual) and Terry (totally unusual, since I haven't been keeping in touch with anyone the last couple of months) - so at least I had some social interaction, even though I could use about a week of hermitville right now.

But I don't get a week of hermitville - instead I get a week of an offsite/onsite, which sounds thoroughly exhausting right now but will probably be fun when I get there. Goodnight!

No comments: