Sunday, November 26, 2017

push and pull like a magnet too

Everyone is gone and I want to do absolutely nothing. I woke up at 6:45 to say goodbye to Mark, Kathy, and Drewbaby, then promptly went back to sleep for another hour. But I had to get up again to eat, make coffee, shower, and say my farewells to [censored], who drove back to [censored] today. I also spent some time talking to Aunt Becky and conned Uncle Brian into putting my new windshield wiper blades on, so that was great.

But eventually I had to leave - today's main errand was getting a car inspection so I can complete my Colorado registration. That went as smoothly as it could have gone, and I was home by one. Then I ate a sandwich, sat around, and succumbed to the lure of a long nap.

After that, I was pretty useless the rest of the day - I was trying to get my office unpacked so I could start writing again, but I was v. slow and prone to procrastinating. I also spent way too much time on Twitter, which I haven't done in two months - at first it felt good to be back, but I can already sense how much happier (or something) I am when I ignore it.

But now I should sleep - I forced myself to take a break and read a home decorating magazine, which was a good break. But now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: