Thursday, November 30, 2017

more cowbell

I don't feel like blogging. The summit went well today, but I'm exhausted - events require a lot of on time, and they always drain me even when I'm getting a lot of inspiration from them. Today was no exception - I had a lot of fun in the morning session, both with what I participated in and what I led, and then I had a short and sweet lunch before loading people up in my ridiculously large rental and heading to San Jose.

I parked in a garage when we arrived, and we were cutting it so close to the maximum height that we were all ducking (completely uselessly) as I was going up the ramps. Then we had a sushi making class - it was fun, but they turned it into a competition that none of us had any interest in, and I hope no one is a natural typhoid carrier because we all were touching all the food.

But it was fun despite all that, and I stayed until the bitter end (as is my wont). Then I drove people back to mountain view, got to my hotel, called my parents (my niece's new baby is having emergency surgery tomorrow to correct a stomach problem - hopefully he'll be okay), too a nap, and spent the rest of the night in the bar drinking wine and answering email. #partyanimal

And now I must sleep - goodnight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im not sure about any of this