Friday, August 06, 2021

everyone showed you where to turn, showed you when to run away

I'm tired and typing this on my phone in bed, but I had a decent enough day and some fun at the end of it. My work day was pretty low key since I didn't have very many meetings, but the lack of pressure also meant I wasn't as productive as I could have been (but that was probably necessary).

As soon as I wrapped up, I put on a dress and went to Fifth String to have dinner with my friend Alice. We hadn't seen each other in almost a year, and we had a ton to catch up on, so we lingered over a delightful dinner. It was great to see her and to remember that I do actually have a bunch of friends here even if it doesn't compare to the multiple San Francisco crews I used to be part of...

Then I came home, read a magazine, messed around on Twitter, and finally decided to go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: